If I will talk about Windows 10 then Microsoft store and Internet explorer are inbuilt browsers in it. These browsers are good on few terms like fast in speed and use less memory than the memory hog chrome. But if someone wants to have good features, tons of flags and extensions, then I will definitely suggest google chrome.
Microsoft Edge is also becoming a chromium-based browser so it is interesting to know that it will be improving the features and going to give great competition like chrome and firefox.
- Edge Browsers is a lot cleaner and responsive than Internet Explorer.
- Safer (Runs in Sand-Boxed Mode) – lesser chances for malware to attack your windows operating system Via Browser.
- Includes Microsoft Personal Virtual Assistant. (Cortana)
- Support the Annotation of webpages and offers built-in adobe flash player support.
- Integrated Reading mode to save you from unwanted Ads.
These are certain pros of the Microsoft edge and there are some cons that are also in Microsoft edge.
- No proper extensions and cross-platform support yet on the edge.
- Slower in case of HTML 5 support compared to the competition.
Competiton of Microsoft Edge Browser:-
Top 10 Web Browsers for Microsoft Windows 10 Operating system
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Opera Mini
- Torch Browser
- Brave Browser
- Microsoft Edge
- Maxthon Cloud Browser
- Uc Browser
You can use any browser from these but I would prefer using Brave Browser. It is my favourite browser so far because it secures the information.
If you talk about the largest number of answers then google chrome is the best browser. There is a paragraph that shows the most sold or downloaded browsers in the world.
For more blogs related to windows 10 issues click here