If you want to disable Microsoft OneDrive in Windows Operating System then read the full article!
Reason! Why we Remove OneDrive From Windows?
Microsoft OneDrive Cloud stores your photos, videos, and documents usually without any problems. It provides many upgrades to storage limits and can be accessed from any device. So why do you feel the urge to dispense it?
Maybe you are a fan of a different system, such as Dropbox, Box, or Google Drive. If you have invested plenty of time into those accommodations over the years. you would be rightly reluctant about switching. On the other hand, you might have spent enough time with the OneDrive token that you don’t relish it. You might not even have realized that you had OneDrive.
Whichever the case, it is possible to incapacitate OneDrive on your computer. Just ascertain that you’ve taken precautions first. If you’re forsaking OneDrive, take the time to move the data you’ll require to your incipient preferred cloud drive.
Disable and Remove Microsoft OneDrive in Windows 10
The process of disabling Microsoft one drive in Windows 10 is very simple. Follow the below steps to disable the Microsoft OneDrive in Windows 10.
- Find the Microsoft OneDrive icon from the system tray.
- right-click on it and select the settings or left-click on it and select the help and settings.
- select the account tab.
- below the OneDrive section click unlink this PC.
- a confirmation box appears and clicks on the unlink account.
Your OneDrive Account Is Successfully Disabled. now you can proceed to the uninstall process.
- press window key+I to open the settings.
- in the settings go-to apps and select apps & features.
- in the apps and feature section search the Microsoft oneDrive.
- select Microsoft one drive and click uninstall.
quick tip:- it is very important that your Microsoft one drive data will remain unaffected. Make sure to Back up the data before uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive.
Uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive in Windows 8 or 8.1
If you are using an older version of Windows, the steps required to incapacitate or uninstall OneDrive differ. OneDrive is available on Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
follow these steps to incapacitate or abstract it.
- press the windows+i key to open the settings.
- click on change PC settings.
- find one drive and select sync settings.
- disable sync your settings on this pC.
- In the File Storage settings on this PC, deselect Preserve documents to OneDrive by default
Uninstall OneDrive On Your Smartphone Or Tablet
OneDrive is incapacitated or uninstalled from Windows. But what about your smartphone? If you have a mobile contrivance with OneDrive installed or integrated, you have a few more things to celebrate about.
Auspiciously, it’s simple enough. If you no longer plan to utilize OneDrive, uninstall it from your smartphone or tablet in a customary way.
To abstract OneDrive on Android:
- open the settings and click on the application manager.
- Click on the one drive.
- and Select uninstall.
If you are using an Iphone or Ipad
- long tap on the OneDrive icon.
- all icons will stay with a small x in the corner of each.
- tap the small x on the one drive icon to remove the app.
These are the ways in which you can uninstall the Microsoft OneDrive in different Operating systems.
You Can Also Checkout Our Previous Posts :-
Our Social Media Platforms:
Like Us On Facebook: Https://Www.Facebook.Com/Issueisreal
Instagram : Https://Www.Instagram.Com/Issueisreal1/?Hl=En
Twitter : Https://Twitter.Com/Issueisreal1