There are many computer problems that occur in our daily life but every time You don’t have to go to the repair shop your PC ends up with an issue. I find out Some solutions to fix these common problems. many of these problems have simple solutions.
A heating PC decelerates the whole system and leads to frequent crashes. Supplementally, PC components may adscititiously get sempiternally damaged due to constant exposure to heat. there are two main reason for PC heating and these two reasons are:-
Either the cooling system is not working properly or the pC is heating relevant your cooling system cannot handle it anymore.
Disfunctional USB Port
many times your PC USB ports stopping working, this problem is faced by many people these days. this problem is caused due to broken USB ports. Below are some methods that you can fix this issue :
Method 1 : Restart Your PC
Restarting the PC is the answer to many quandaries, and it is a mundane solution to the USB port quandary as well.
Method 2 : Uninstall USB Driver
uninstalling the USB Driver will force windows to reinstall the USB Drivers when you restart your PC. This will fix the problem. following are the ways to fix the do it:-
- Press Windows + R key to open the run dialog.
- enter devmgnt.msc in the run box to open the Device Manager.
- in the device, manager expands the universal serial bus controllers option.
- now right-click on the USB Host controller and then click on uninstall.
- Repeat this process for all the USB host controller to uninstall all USB ports drivers.
- once the drivers are deleted, Windows will automatically reinstall the drivers after a restart and fix any driver issues.
Method 3 : Disable USB selective suspend
USB Selective suspend is a windows power-saving feature that suspends unused or idle USB ports to conserve power. Sometimes it stops working USB ports. Here is the way to disable it :
- Press windows + R keys and type powercfg.cpl in the run dialog to open windows power options.
- a new window will opens and here click on the change plan settings next to your current plan.
- now click on the change advanced power settings.
- now, expand USB settings and disable uSB Selective suspend setting.
- Restart the PC to see if it fixes the USB port issue.
PC Crashes before loading the Operating System
If your PC only shows the manufacturer logo and then crashes right afore it was supposed to load the operating system, then it’s a quandary with RAM or hard disk.
As the OS is unable to load, then either the RAM is corrupted and can’t hold the boot loader, or the hard drive is damaged and can’t load data inside it.
If you have multiple RAM slots, then taking out each one of them piecemeal and starting the PC will avail find the culprit. In the terminus, you will have to supersede the corrupted RAM or the hard disk, whichever has the issue.
PC not Using a Portion of RAM
sometimes, there is an issue that your PC did not use a portion of RAM. For example, you may have 4gb of RAM, but your PC only uses 2Gb when you check it from the Task Manager. This is due to the windows setting issue.
The solution to this problem is simple – Windows must have been configured to only use a portion of the RAM. Here is how to fix it:
- Press Windows + R keys and type
msconfigin the Run, dialog to open System Configurations.
- Move to the Boot tab and click on Advanced options.
- Now check the checkbox next to Maximum memory and enter the maximum amount of RAM you have installed (in MBs).
- Click on OK and restart the PC to let it take effect.
if this did not fix the problem then there is also a chance one of the RAM is not installed properly. Try to reinstall it again.
Our Recent Posts :
Our Social Media Platforms:
Like Us On Facebook: Https://Www.Facebook.Com/Issueisreal
Instagram : Https://Www.Instagram.Com/Issueisreal1/?Hl=En
Twitter : Https://Twitter.Com/Issueisreal1